Last day for submission: Sunday, Sept 25th, 2022
Please send in your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
As Portland dives into the festive mood for this year’s first ever 3-day long in person Durga Puja, it’s time to start shining light on your creative self, the ‘Bengali’ in you. Our ‘PujaBarshiki’ Darpan is back thanks to your overwhelming support and response over the past years. We are asking for your participation once again to journal our collective experience through your eyes.
Set free the Poet, the Story-teller, the Artist, the Photographer, the Chef, summed up into ‘the Bengali’ in you. Share your experiences and emotions with the community, and make this year’s Durga Puja even more memorable for the years to come. Our younger members are especially encouraged to send in their work, with parental consent of course.
We are requesting submissions in the following categories
- Artwork/Painting, preferably related to Durga Puja
- Alpona (sketches / photographs of your creation)
- Recipes, preferably with a picture of your dish
- Original photography
- Memories of Durga Puja: share one special memory from a past Pujo that will always remain with you
Please ensure that the content of your submissions meets the following guidelines:
- Be original and family friendly
- Avoid controversial, discriminatory, political viewpoints
- Limit to 3 submissions per person, with not more than 2 in one category
- Text format: word/pdf, image format: jpeg/png
Please email your submissions to email@example.com by Sunday September 25th, 2022 with the following information
- Age ( if minor )
- Contact information
Let the magic begin!
Jai Ma Durga